Friday, July 17, 2009

it will all start here

Posted on 4:28 AM by saranggola

I want to start this blog by saying hi to everyone. I am blue, that's my nick. I love blogging and i really think that so far, its the best technology that humankind was ever made (of course, next to ipod and mobile phone and notebook, facebook and a lot more! whew!

I will be posting personal opinion ( i guess that's what blogging is all about), so there is no truth in this blog not unless you consider me as the next Buddha.

This is my nth blog account.

As I said, this is a personal account so expect stories more on me, the way i see and interpret the world.

I love pasta, pizza and wine.

I love conversations. I spend the whole day talking ( so don't be confused if you'll find me talking alone, i have multiple personality... im serious).

I am working and i dunno know if that's good news or bad news. Good news because i am receiving salary and bad news because i have fix salary. Soon, i'll put up my own business, i'll invest and will just check my bank account and monitor passive income. By that time, i'll travel, see the world, discover the earth, the sky and the world under the sea.

At the age of 4, i know how to manipulate people

at 5, i realized i'm different. I see dead people. i can talk to nature.

at 10, i was able to create poetry

at 13 had my circumcision

at 14, were able to recruit and build my first gang

at 18, handled critical position in the organization

at 20, graduated with honors

at 22 bought my first mobile phone

at 24, my first taste of the so called world.

at 25, started blogging

at 26, so in love with my work

at 29, planning for my retirement.

i guess, for now that's it. Will post later.

Happy reading, and enjoy blogging!

See yeah!

3 Response to "it will all start here"

.
gravatar
saranggola Says....

wow tsi! history ka na sa blog na to. ikaw ang kauna-unahang nag comment!

Leave A Reply